Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer 2011

Summer 2011 has been super busy. I have no idea how July 4th has come and gone.

Here are the highlights. Take a deep breath...can you handle it?


The Princess Turned 8

The Monkey took Swimming Lessons

The Princess Skied for the 1st Time & to Overnight Camp for 1 week

The Monkey Annouced Who She Was Marrying & Told Him

"You have to come to my church because that's what boys do"

I gave up my IPhone. I think I'm almost over it.

VBS-Princess 2 different ones/The Monkey-Just Got 1

Stiemy's business opened!!!!!!


We still have several weeks of summer to go. Then I will have a 3rd grader and a PreSchooler

at the same school, AGAIN!!!!!


Hope you are having fun summer days and able to enjoy slow summer nights!


Happy Birthday, America!!!





No comments:

Stiemy's Birthday