Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Election 2008

Who are you voting for next week?

During a trip to the princess’ class last week, I noticed a board that read:
ELECTION 2008 and had pictures of McCain and Obama. So, I knew that they had been discussing the election.

Last night as Daddy picked up the girls from school, the princess had a questions for him:
Princess: “Who are we voting for?”
Daddy: “What?”
Princess: “Who are we voting for?”
Daddy: “Oh, your mother and I are voting for Senator McCain.”
Princess: “Hmmm, which one is he? The elephant or the zebra?
Daddy: “Excuse me?
Princess: “Is he the elephant or the zebra.”
Daddy: “Well he is an elephant, but the other is a donkey not a zebra.”
>
So, from the mouth of a kindergartener:
Are you voting for the elephant or the zebra?

3 comments:

mary straton said...

I saw a bumper sticker this morning that said "Old Dude and Hot Chick 08." That alone is enough to win me over.

Anonymous said...

Your blog has officially been BOOED! Come over and get your Boo Now!

and 2 became 5 said...

definitely elephants over here.

Stiemy's Birthday