Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Alleluia!

What a blessed weekend! It was Easter and the weather was beautiful. The bulldogs one won great game on Friday and then sadly lost by the Memphis Tigers yesterday. As you can tell my blogging idea about AI has failed. Immediately following my post, I received a harassing phone call from my lil brother that I had way too much time on my hands and what did I do sit and take note? Of course, he then insisted in informing my hubby of my abudant amount of free time and that he should stay in tuned about our internet time. Huh!

Anyway, my idea did not completely fail because of my ridiculing but more because I didn't have as much time as I thought I would. Also, now Dancing with the Stars is on and that does compete with my AI time, hmmm what's a girl to do? By the way, I am really fascinated by Priscilla Presley. Now, I think she is a little "tight" but she was married to ELVIS!


So back to the weekend, I wanted to post pics. The activities began on Thursday because Kat got shoes! Yes, she is 14 months but she has been just fine. She had those cute Robeez shoes and I was waiting on spring to get her to buy the guppy sandals from Stride Rite. After screaming when they sized her foot (tried bribing with gummies), we determined they were the perfect fit. I went to pay and she threw herself on the ground and refused to walk. What did I do you ask? Laughed at her and then bribed her to walk with animal crackers..and we wonder if she has a weight problem! She immediately pulled herself together and decided that shoes weren't so bad. As we walked out she laughed and was pointing at her toes!

A tradition that I seem to have is to buy flowers for Easter morning so we will have something pretty and "spring" like to pose in front of for pictures. It must be bad because I told the princess we were going to take pictures and she asked, "In front of the flowers". Of course we had to pull them in last night because of the cold snap! I hope that you had a beautiful and blessed weekend. What a reason to celebrate! HE LIVES!!!


1 comment:

mary straton said...

I am SO glad you posted about Easter! Your girls look beautiful.

Up from the grave He arose! With a mighty triumph o'er his foes!

Stiemy's Birthday