You know in this crazy world there are somedays that you throw your hands up and ask, "Am I doing anything that really matters?" I have a very special friend fighting for her life with a dreadful disease and she ask that I pray for peace. My precious and miracle baby nephew is heading back to Philly in a few weeks to get what we hope is glowing reports.
What is on my list of things to do today that really matters?
1. Get out of bed (check)
2. Get everyone ready for the day (check)
3. Try to get to work on time (hardly)
4. Be productive while at work (mostly)
5. Get the princess to ballet (stay tuned)
6. Dinner for the family (only b/c I bought a frozen casserole yesterday)
7. Baths and bedtime stories (absolutely)
8. Dancing with the Stars elminination night (very important)
As you can see the list goes on and what is that I will do today that will make a difference in all this rigamarole? Well, I came across this picture on my church's Preschool Sunday School blog today. Maybe in some part of what I do during the day, I allow my girls to see the Lord shine through me and know that if we put Him first and allow Him to shoulder all our concerns we can make a difference!