So another month has come and gone since my last post, not to mention a year! I have thought many times of you my faithful readers (all 5 of you now) and different incredible happenings I wanted to post. However, the days and weeks have flown by without a post being penned (or typed). I will try to make it brief, because I’m sure you have a life and don’t need to take too much time reading about our’s! However, if you know me personally you know that I type like I read and tend to make a short story a novel! Without wasting anymore time, here we go!
I asked Stiemy when we thought back to 2008 (many years from now) what would we remember about that year. Here is a combined list of what we came up with:
1. We went to Las Vegas and that was the first time for both of us in Sin City!
2. I went to China for the first time and was invited to a Wimbledon match
while in London for business (AMAZING)!
3. The princess “graduated” from her daycare/preschool where she had been since
she was born and moved on, to where she could be until she leaves the next
for college! She loves it!
4. The monkey slimmed up from all her walking and has truly taken on a
personality of her own. The back of her hair may resemble a mullet, but in
2009 am sure that will change. She is a very unsettling mix of both
5. Obama was elected as the first African American President for the
United States of America.
We are more than thankful for our meeting blessings bestowed upon our familiy. We look forward to seeing what 2009 brings. My your family be healthy and prosperous and may we all take a little time to stop and savor the moment. I don't want to say in 2010 where did the year go!