Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome Home

So the last 6 weeks have been extra busy for me. Mostly professionally I have been bananas, but there was 1 week of family va-ca worked in there. So I returned from the beach and had 2 nights in my bed before I headed to Oxford. So you may have heard that Oxford, MS is hosting the Presidential Debate tonight...well, they are suppose to. Personally, I'm sure this is going to happen but my man, McCain, has people really scratching their heads!

Anyway, the point is that once again I was out of town. When I finally walked in the front door, I was greeted by my lil brother and hubby. The house seemed very still, so I asked: "Where are my girls" and was told the bath. Great, right! Right, until I heard from my bathroom, "THE MONKEY JUST POOPED IN THE TUB".

The girls were thrown in the shower to fend for themselves and once again out came the comet and bleach. So you ask where were these hands-on Dads at this point? Shouting, "we're going to pick up the food be right back".

Any tips from stopping baths from turning in to enemas would be greatly appreciated.
Fabulous. Welcome home Mama. Welcome home!

No comments:

Stiemy's Birthday